Pink Matcha -dragon fruit
Pitahaya (or Dragon Fruit) powder, also called pink matcha is a 100% natural powder.
The Dragon fruit of our Pink Matcha comes from China and is a real superfood, very rich in prebiotics: it is the "food" of the good intestinal bacteria (which are called probiotics).
Prebiotics promote the growth of good bacteria and enable them to perform their health-promoting functions more effectively. Pink Matcha will help to stabilize your digestion as well as give you a smile with its invigorating colour.
The dragon fruit or Pitahaya contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, C, iron and phosphorus. It also contains a large amount of antioxidants and fibre, which improve overall well-being and have exceptional anti-inflammatory properties.
Pitahaya has a rich purple colour and is widely used as a natural colouring agent in cooking. The taste of pitahaya can be compared to a combination of kiwi, strawberry and watermelon.
The dragon fruit has many positive properties:
- It is a low-calorie product (50 Kcal per 100 g) ;
- Its high content of monounsaturated fatty acids is a valuable aid for type 2 diabetes.
- It positively affects the endocrine and cardiovascular systems thanks to its high content of omega 9 ;
- It helps to reduce abdominal pain and effectively combats stomach aches;
- It effectively combats bloating and normalises intestinal function;
- It improves vision thanks to its tannin content;
- It provides calcium to the body.
You will never have a boring breakfast again when you put some dragon fruit powder in your yoghurt and granola, banana smoothie, pancakes, sushi or cake!
Tube 10 gr